Wednesday, February 3, 2010

After Class, Introduction

Today was the first day of class for history of graphic design. After discussing the syllabus, I am deeply interested in this class. Our professor raised an important question today that made me realize I don't have an elaborate background in graphic design. She asked, "Who is your favorite designer," and I honestly couldn't even answer her.

The book I just recently purchased for this class (after I had to sell my left arm, just kidding) looks very intriguing. I am excited to dive into it and learn more about the history of graphic design. My goal for the end of this class is to be influenced by all sorts of graphic design and their designers. I hope to brighten my graphic design vocabulary after reading this book and taking this class. It will be interesting to see the different forms of communication evolving with the new technology that has been produced throughout the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment